Actstravaganza Vol.1 Actstravaganza Vol.1

Fantastic Voice Work

That was amazing. The Soap was hands down my favorite. The voice acting was very well done, its a shame that the mic would skrew up and make that funny swrrsh noise. Tomamoto did a great job, you did a great job of disguising your voice but still pointing emotion into. But that is not to say everyone else did bad, everyone else was still fantastic.

Sprite Diapers Sprite Diapers

I don't understand all of the hate

Why is it that people are so hellbent on ending sprite movies? They are just movies, they have just as much right to exists as your movie does. If a 12 year-old boy likes a sprite flash the world will not end, a puppy will not be slaughtered because someone watched a poorly made movie. You want yell at someone for ruining comedey? Yell at the people who made Epic Movie and Date Movie, yell at Carlos Mencia and Dane Cook, don't take your anger out on the kids.

On to the movie, I understand it was a parody but it lacked passion. You didn't make me feel like you hated sprite movies. I admit, I found the mario/sonic fighting scene funny, that was very well done. Also, the art was horrible, I assume it was because you were making fun of the characters but still.

So in conclusion, save the crusade for a noble cause.

Enforcing the law Enforcing the law

Actually really good

I cried at the end. Bravo dancer man, bravo.

Schoefield responds:

You're just a big, ginger-bearded baby.

Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

It was more frustrating than fun

I'm sorry but I don't have that much patience for a Newgrounds game. Level 1 is fun but level 2 is just annoying especially when all of the suns are humping each other in the center, making an enoumas gravitational pull! This forces you to nibble on asterioids on the rim.

Noodle Salad Noodle Salad

WOW

This movie is epic.

Plankton Life 2 Plankton Life 2

Its a shame

This game seemed so nice and interesting. But the controls were unberable.